I Love Pink
I love the color Pink. I love Pink, herself. I love Victoria's Secret Pink. I love the word Pink. I wonder what that says about me. There must be some personality quiz out there to tell me who I am, what I like to do etc. if I just answered "pink".
So if you could paint the world a special color what would it be?
So if you could paint the world a special color what would it be?


2 Comments:
At 7:57 PM,
StephieAnne said…
I found you Hollie! If I could paint the world a special color it would be a brown red..... I just love the colors of fall. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
At 8:33 AM,
LiteraryGirl said…
I love pink, too, as you know.
I would not want to paint it just one color, because I realize that the contrast of two colors in nature is often what makes it so beautiful, just as the contrast of two people are what make them so unique and special. If we were all the same, life would be boring.
I think God did a good job with the blues, greens, reds, yellows, etc.
Post a Comment
<< Home