Tagged
10 Favorites
Favorite Season: Summer and Christmas...maybe Christmas in July?
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Time: 5:30am when I am actually awake and ready to take on the day
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Drink: Lattes
Favorite Ice Cream: New York Super Fudge Chunk
Favorite Place: on the couch, tv on and pc in lap
Favorite Sport: Golf and Tennis, but I like any sport with an "atmosphere"
Favorite Actor: Johnny Holmes
Favorite Actress: Jenna Jamison
9 Currents
Current Feeling: desiring coffee
Current Drink: Coffee brewing
Current Time: 3:00am
Current Show on TV: Walker, Texas Ranger
Current Mobile used: Cingular
Current Windows Open: just this!
Current Underwear: pink
Current Clothes: pink pj's
Current Thought: I really don't like porn
8 Firsts
First Nickname: "oh pretty baby girl"
First Kiss: on an 8th grade class trip with Jeff Mason
First Crush: Scott Baio
First Best Friend: Jaimie Beaulieu and she still holds that title to this day
First Vehicle I Drove: 1987 Cougar
First Job: Wendy's
First Date: probably to some banquet at the Christian school I went to
First Pet: Border Collie: Ginger
7 Lasts
Last Drink: Frappe
Last Kiss: Emma....before bed
Last Meal: Popcorn
Last Web Site Visited: literarygirl
Last Movie Watched: Parent Trap
Last Phone Call: Pete "we need milk"
Last TV show Watched: Zach and Cody
6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yup
Have You Ever Been Drunk: oh yeah!
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Uh, yes
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No, but I want to
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Yes
5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: Chuck Norris trying to solve a case
Things On Your Bed: Quilt, White Comforter, Two white pillows, Two off white pillows, 3 European pillows that match quilt
Things You Ate Today: not really into journaling my intake
Things You Can't Live Without: If I'm being serious: Jesus. and My Family. If I am not being serious: air conditioning and swimming pools
Things You Do When You Are Bored: watch tv and get on pc or phone
4 Places You Have Been Today
VBS, grocery store, living room and kitchen
3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
PC, basket of books, paper
2 Choices
Black or White: as in aura? I am pretty white
Hot or Cold: usually hot
1 Place You Want To Visit
Disneyworld
I tag anyone who reads this, also, Michelle W., Ms. Fontologist, and Liz if she ever finds out I have a blog, too, and reads it.
Favorite Season: Summer and Christmas...maybe Christmas in July?
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Time: 5:30am when I am actually awake and ready to take on the day
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Drink: Lattes
Favorite Ice Cream: New York Super Fudge Chunk
Favorite Place: on the couch, tv on and pc in lap
Favorite Sport: Golf and Tennis, but I like any sport with an "atmosphere"
Favorite Actor: Johnny Holmes
Favorite Actress: Jenna Jamison
9 Currents
Current Feeling: desiring coffee
Current Drink: Coffee brewing
Current Time: 3:00am
Current Show on TV: Walker, Texas Ranger
Current Mobile used: Cingular
Current Windows Open: just this!
Current Underwear: pink
Current Clothes: pink pj's
Current Thought: I really don't like porn
8 Firsts
First Nickname: "oh pretty baby girl"
First Kiss: on an 8th grade class trip with Jeff Mason
First Crush: Scott Baio
First Best Friend: Jaimie Beaulieu and she still holds that title to this day
First Vehicle I Drove: 1987 Cougar
First Job: Wendy's
First Date: probably to some banquet at the Christian school I went to
First Pet: Border Collie: Ginger
7 Lasts
Last Drink: Frappe
Last Kiss: Emma....before bed
Last Meal: Popcorn
Last Web Site Visited: literarygirl
Last Movie Watched: Parent Trap
Last Phone Call: Pete "we need milk"
Last TV show Watched: Zach and Cody
6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yup
Have You Ever Been Drunk: oh yeah!
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Uh, yes
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire: No
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No, but I want to
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Yes
5 Things
Things You Can Hear Right Now: Chuck Norris trying to solve a case
Things On Your Bed: Quilt, White Comforter, Two white pillows, Two off white pillows, 3 European pillows that match quilt
Things You Ate Today: not really into journaling my intake
Things You Can't Live Without: If I'm being serious: Jesus. and My Family. If I am not being serious: air conditioning and swimming pools
Things You Do When You Are Bored: watch tv and get on pc or phone
4 Places You Have Been Today
VBS, grocery store, living room and kitchen
3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
PC, basket of books, paper
2 Choices
Black or White: as in aura? I am pretty white
Hot or Cold: usually hot
1 Place You Want To Visit
Disneyworld
I tag anyone who reads this, also, Michelle W., Ms. Fontologist, and Liz if she ever finds out I have a blog, too, and reads it.


1 Comments:
At 7:01 AM,
Liz said…
I found you!!!!I put my answers on my blog!!
Post a Comment
<< Home