Do You Want To Read A Beautiful Blog?
The end of May I was at a dinner with some friends and one started talking about a blog she had been reading. Come to find out it was my cousin's sister in law. Small World! So that night I went home to read it. I passed it along to my sisters and Mom.
It is http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com. It is a tribute to her daughter who passed away at just hours old.
It can be a tearjerker for sure, but Angie's writing is beautiful. And the way that she glorifies God is just amazing.
The following week I got an early morning phonecall from my sister. She had terrible news. My cousins 10 week old son had passed away from SIDS. Just 8 or so weeks before that same family lost another precious little one. Angie wrote about it in her blog. And we were able to feel a closeness to grieve with my cousin because of Angie's blog. Today's post is so transparent and so beautiful that I just wanted to share with you all.
Greg now has one as well http://www.thelukesponbergfoundation.blogspot.com and he is a beautiful writer also.
It is http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com. It is a tribute to her daughter who passed away at just hours old.
It can be a tearjerker for sure, but Angie's writing is beautiful. And the way that she glorifies God is just amazing.
The following week I got an early morning phonecall from my sister. She had terrible news. My cousins 10 week old son had passed away from SIDS. Just 8 or so weeks before that same family lost another precious little one. Angie wrote about it in her blog. And we were able to feel a closeness to grieve with my cousin because of Angie's blog. Today's post is so transparent and so beautiful that I just wanted to share with you all.
Greg now has one as well http://www.thelukesponbergfoundation.blogspot.com and he is a beautiful writer also.


2 Comments:
At 6:09 AM,
HollieHobbie said…
I don't know why it isn't showing their websites but Angie's is www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com
and Greg's, my cousin, is www.thelukesponbergfoundation.blogspot.com
At 8:25 AM,
StephieAnne said…
I never knew your cousin sang with Selah- wow! I read both blogs and will keep checking up with Angie's - I read her post about homeschooling and it was a kick in the pants! Thanks for the links, Hollie-
Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks - GO DUCKS!
Post a Comment
<< Home