Tagged
Four jobs I've had:
-Homemaker
-Cosmetologist
-Clerk at Anderson Little Clothing Store
-Wendy's
Four movies I can watch over and over:
-All I Want For Christmas
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Mamma Mia
-Sex and the City
Four places I’ve lived:
-Northern Maine
-Bangor, Maine
-Eugene, OR
-Greenville, SC
Four TV shows I love:
-LOST
-Peter Perfect
-Pimp My Ride
-Las Vegas
Four places I’ve vacationed:
-Bermuda
-Sarasota, FL
-Disney World
-Disneyland
Four of my favorite dishes:
-Lobster and Steamers
-Sushi
-Birthday Cake (yes, sometimes it is a meal)
-Soup in Winter, Salad in Summer
Four sites I visit daily:
-Facebook.com
-MySpace.com
-Yahoo Mail
-The Riley Review
Four places I would rather be right now:
-I am having fun where I am right now, but....
-Disney World
-Yellowstone
-The Mediterranean
4 Blogger friends I tag for this:
-Krista
-Michelle
-Kim
-Deidre
-Homemaker
-Cosmetologist
-Clerk at Anderson Little Clothing Store
-Wendy's
Four movies I can watch over and over:
-All I Want For Christmas
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Mamma Mia
-Sex and the City
Four places I’ve lived:
-Northern Maine
-Bangor, Maine
-Eugene, OR
-Greenville, SC
Four TV shows I love:
-LOST
-Peter Perfect
-Pimp My Ride
-Las Vegas
Four places I’ve vacationed:
-Bermuda
-Sarasota, FL
-Disney World
-Disneyland
Four of my favorite dishes:
-Lobster and Steamers
-Sushi
-Birthday Cake (yes, sometimes it is a meal)
-Soup in Winter, Salad in Summer
Four sites I visit daily:
-Facebook.com
-MySpace.com
-Yahoo Mail
-The Riley Review
Four places I would rather be right now:
-I am having fun where I am right now, but....
-Disney World
-Yellowstone
-The Mediterranean
4 Blogger friends I tag for this:
-Krista
-Michelle
-Kim
-Deidre


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home