Stuff I Love

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A little heavy to end your weekend and begin your week

In light of Jodi's blog post and a forward I got from Townhall.com I have been thinking about the whole homosexuals and other issues vs. Christianity thing. How about this thought out there: maybe we have been sucked right into Satan's claws by focusing so much on issues and not at the most important fact at hand: that souls need to recognize Jesus as The Son of God, that we are all sinners and that Christ was sent here to die for us. Maybe in all actuality this pissing match going on between liberals and conservatives is all in Satan's Plan because it is taking us away from telling others what is really important. Maybe we as Christians need to focus on reaching the children first and lead them to Jesus before those, whoever they are, reach them and lead them to an eternity in darkness. Something that I try to remember so often is : "I may be the only face of Jesus that they see".

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger AMY said…

    It's been these kind of issues all along that has caused problems within and outside of the church. Jesus was chastised numerous times for violating the sabbath in order to take care of people's needs (i.e., feeding, healing, and casting out demons). These days we deal with so many issues that have nothing to do with salvation. It has to do with music, appearance, style of communion, to raise hands or not to raise hands...It all gets in the way. I agree with you that it needs to be Jesus. Period.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home