Stuff I Love

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Simple Life

Every one in awhile when I flip through the channels I end up on Simple Life (with Paris and Nicole)They just crack me up!Are they spoiled brats? yes! Do they have no idea on how the "other side" lives? Yes! But do they make lemonade out of lemons by using the resources that they are used to? I think so.
One of the last episodes I watched was that they had to take a family camping. So since the girls are feuding (a marketing stunt, I feel) they took the same family camping but filmed it two different times, so we got to see how each girl did it.
Paris stopped in to the local Hilton Hotel. But....she put up the murphy bed, had the bell hop put up the tent, called in potted trees, put a campfire video on, and brought in baby bear cubs to cuddle. Then took them to dinner at the hotel's restaurant.
Nicole took the family to a campsite, got the local campers to put up their tent, and tried to con food from them by throwing a guitar concert put on by the three year old boy. Anyways, when that didn't work she called in pizza.
They really crack me up. And I know, I know, it is all for ratings, and I am sure the family would not have starved if they couldn't get pizza, but if I take it at face value these girls do seem like they really try to make a good situation out of one where they are placed completely out of their element.

Ps: Happy 25th Birthday MTV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home