Stuff I Love

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Costco Is Officially Our Favorite Store

A few weeks ago winds, (you guys won't even believe the winds we get unless you are here and witness them)anyways winds took our play structure right off its bottom and halfway down our field! Now it is in pieces. It was kinda jawdropping when Pete first saw it. Crazy. But Pete's first thought was "Good thing Molly wasn't out here" he verbalized that to a friend and they said "you probably would let Molly be out there in that, would you?" True.
Anyways, we got it at Costco....they say "100% guarantee" anytime etc. Well, Pete got on the phone with Costco, then with Rainbow and a few emails later and another visit to the store (not because he was being persistant, but he wanted to find the correct channel to go through) he got signed off by the manager to bring the structure back. And that is why when you come into my hame and say "I like that where'd you get it?" More often than not I'll say "Costco"

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I LOVE COSTCO! But, I do NOT enjoy the parking lot - it's never a fast experience. Always a fun time there and many happy "pre-event" memories of stocking up in food and supplies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home