
This is my first attempt at posting a picture and I chose to find a pic of, if I was to get a van, the vehicle I hope we would get. I am having a hard time saying "this is the car I want" because that sounds so discontent, and I am really tired of hearing people say "I want, I want, I deserve, blah, blah, blah". But if we find the next year too difficult to transfer numerous kids around in my 5-seater car, then I'd look into a van. And it was love at first sight when I saw the Sprinter.
If it wasn't for seatbelt laws and safety and all I'd have no problem letting kids pile in the backend of my wagon and just keep it for the next 20 years (my desire was to have it as the kids car when they drive). But, here is my little problem: I can't transport kids when my girls want to have friends over after school etc.
So thinking this whole thing through I decided an 8 seater would be the way to go, for those off times that each of my children takes a friend on vacation with us or something like the movies etc. I have thought this through because I am not the type to change cars much at all. I am very content with where I am at, but out of neccessity, well, we'll see......
Am I getting inspired by you, Ms. Fontologist and your recent purchase?


2 Comments:
At 3:58 PM,
StephieAnne said…
It reminds me of the White's Scion. They want to get a liscence plate that says ice box because it is white and looks a lot like a cooler on wheels......
8 seats though - that's impressive. Usually 7 is our limit.
And, Hollie, I think your laughter is a magnet to others - never lose it - we all LOVE laughing with you!
At 11:41 AM,
michelle said…
Yeah, see, my first thought when we got the van was "Oh great. There goes the 'sorry, we can't give you a ride...there's no room' excuse." Guess we now know who's the nice, thoughtful one between us...
Post a Comment
<< Home