Stuff I Love

Monday, July 24, 2006

You Are 36% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.


I think I am okay with this since I don't really want to see two men kissing, but
I don't mind public nudity or legalizing marijuana. I am still looking into if there is such thing as aliens, but my opinion on abortion stands firm. Go figure! So, Paige, I guess these answers may explain why I could be a little Democratic?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    I got 32%. That's interesting.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    ***You Are 64% Open Minded***


    You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
    Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
    But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
    You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.


    How Open Minded Are You?
    http://www.blogthings.com/howopenmindedareyouquiz/

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    That is interesting, Jodi. Maybe it's because you don't believe in aliens???....or do you? hmmmm. I think it is because what you do believe you stand firm on because of the thought out research you do on any given subject.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    So, Liz, us put together equals 100% openminded! haha

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger 1568kathy said…

    I got 52%. I was surprised. I thought I would get a higher number.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home