My Brother In Law Really Got Me!
So on Saturday Pete and I went to a very fun party. They had this game called "washers" set up; it is alot like horseshoes. So Marcy and I decided to play against two very accurate guys. We were losing so had to pull out all the stops. Including flashing. I figured what is the difference with pulling up my black top to show a black bra vs. a bikini top...not much, so when Scott was getting ready to shoot, yup, I flashed him. We still lost.
Fast forward a day to out to dinner with the party hosts and Marcy and her husband. Pete gets a phonecall; it came up unknown.
The caller "hello, may I speak to Ms. Williams, please, Ms. Hollie Williams"
Pete: "Is this a telemarketer?"
caller "no sir this is the (county name) county sheriff; it is a jurisdiction matter, noone is hurt. I need to speak to Hollie Williams"
After Pete said"sheriff?" everyone was on the edge of their seats, wondering "what???"
So I get on the phone, nervous. The caller said "Ms. Hollie Williams? This is the (county name) sheriff's department. Were you involved with a party last night? A party that had some lewd and fastidious (spelling?) activity resulting in showing some undergarmants?"
"haha!" I laughed and gave the phone to Pete, thinking it was the guy who I flashed.
Then I heard Pete say "John!"
Yep, my brother in law has officially done the best practical joke in my history of being involved with practical jokes. He really got us. We had a huge laugh thanks to him.
It brought some more laughter to a fun weekend that was already full of smiles and laughter.
Can't wait to see you soon, Johnny!
Fast forward a day to out to dinner with the party hosts and Marcy and her husband. Pete gets a phonecall; it came up unknown.
The caller "hello, may I speak to Ms. Williams, please, Ms. Hollie Williams"
Pete: "Is this a telemarketer?"
caller "no sir this is the (county name) county sheriff; it is a jurisdiction matter, noone is hurt. I need to speak to Hollie Williams"
After Pete said"sheriff?" everyone was on the edge of their seats, wondering "what???"
So I get on the phone, nervous. The caller said "Ms. Hollie Williams? This is the (county name) sheriff's department. Were you involved with a party last night? A party that had some lewd and fastidious (spelling?) activity resulting in showing some undergarmants?"
"haha!" I laughed and gave the phone to Pete, thinking it was the guy who I flashed.
Then I heard Pete say "John!"
Yep, my brother in law has officially done the best practical joke in my history of being involved with practical jokes. He really got us. We had a huge laugh thanks to him.
It brought some more laughter to a fun weekend that was already full of smiles and laughter.
Can't wait to see you soon, Johnny!


2 Comments:
At 7:32 PM,
StephieAnne said…
Oh Hollie -that is hillarious! Have fun with your family next week!
At 9:23 AM,
michelle said…
Ha, ha! So we were driving over Snoqualmie Pass and I see a sign that says "Use Caution When Flashing". Of course, there were lights on the sign that would flash during dangerous driving conditions, but I preferred the alternative reading. Maybe that was the same day as your "party" and we were just telepathically connected.
Post a Comment
<< Home