Stuff I Love

Monday, September 12, 2005

This is Hilarious!

I love this guy's creativity! check out www.datelance.com
Someone needs to follow him with a video camera because I bet it is better than The Bachelor.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Hollie, that is hillarious! I had to check it out just to make sure it wasn't my ex-fiance!!! (Also named Lance) Can't wait to see you - Lisa said you requested artichoke dip for the party so I'm on it!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    I kind of wonder how much of this was his idea...seems like a co-worker joke to me. Probably not actually a joke since they are probably hoping they can find someone for him.

    So do you think he is ex-Morman or still Morman? I couldn't tell. (Not that I am looking or anything...)

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I read it for a while and it was a complete set-up. He didn't know about any of it - including the billboard along the highway. I think it's kind of cute...

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home