Now I Know Why I Don't Watch Daytime TV
So I taped The View because of Rosie's craftiness, Star is off, and I forgot how much I love Joy. I also taped Rachel Ray's new show because she had a segment on shoes, and I wanted to see this chic phenomenon that everyone is talking about. I have been watching both of them during my little bout of insomnia this morning. While watching Rachel Ray's show I thought I was going to crawl out of my skin! I love her peppiness, but she drove me nuts; I won't DVR her again unless the info is interesting. Is it because it is 4:00 AM? I tend to like the more serene, less hyper, Dr. Phil/Oprah type talk shows. The View: LOVE Joy, still waiting for Rosie's craftiness, love the hot topics but Four women all trying to get their own thoughts out at the same time with Rosie talking above them all again, is giving me a headache. This whole concept of daytime tv is something new for me and is a little out of my comfort zone, but then again, I am DVRing it and watching it at 4 in the morning, so maybe technically I am still not a daytime tv watcher.
And with the Primetimes coming out I need to organize my thoughts for Nighttime TV which you will see more than makes up for my lack of daytime watching:
Monday:
Tuesday: House: Instead of med school, but if last night's episode was anything
indicative of the season,I may not be watching.
Law and Order SVU: for my NYPD training
Wednesday: Lost: just in case I ever get stranded on an uninhabited island
Thursday: OC: to train for my next life as a spoiled rich kid in Orange County
Oh and more doctor training from Greys Anatomy
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday: Desperate Housewives: because I identify a little bit with each of those
women
Oh this isn't all. This is just my leverage of "you watch____ hours of uninterrupted Football TV, so this is what I require"; Pete and I also sit down to CSI, other Law and Orders and lots of movies. Man, I watch alot of TV! Seeing it in writing makes me realize that along with the time I spend on the phone and computer, no wonder I don't get the projects done that have been building up.
But I understand that I must start watching Veronica Mars. When is it on? and what station?
And with the Primetimes coming out I need to organize my thoughts for Nighttime TV which you will see more than makes up for my lack of daytime watching:
Monday:
Tuesday: House: Instead of med school, but if last night's episode was anything
indicative of the season,I may not be watching.
Law and Order SVU: for my NYPD training
Wednesday: Lost: just in case I ever get stranded on an uninhabited island
Thursday: OC: to train for my next life as a spoiled rich kid in Orange County
Oh and more doctor training from Greys Anatomy
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday: Desperate Housewives: because I identify a little bit with each of those
women
Oh this isn't all. This is just my leverage of "you watch____ hours of uninterrupted Football TV, so this is what I require"; Pete and I also sit down to CSI, other Law and Orders and lots of movies. Man, I watch alot of TV! Seeing it in writing makes me realize that along with the time I spend on the phone and computer, no wonder I don't get the projects done that have been building up.
But I understand that I must start watching Veronica Mars. When is it on? and what station?


1 Comments:
At 11:18 AM,
StephieAnne said…
Veronica Mars - the first Tuesday of October, on the new CW channel at 9pm...... It's addictive!
Post a Comment
<< Home