Stuff I Love

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Top Ten Reasons That I Know I Watch Too Much Disney Channel

10. I know who Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody Martin, and Phil Diffy are.
9. I woke up in the middle of the night, couldn't find anything on regular tv, so I put in our Disney Channel faves DVD.
8. I want my hair like Carey Martin.
7. I am actually pondering if Kim Rhodes is pregnant and how they are going to keep masking it on the Suite Life.
6. I went on a message board to find out.
5. I associate Walking On Sunshine with Aly and AJ and not Katrina and the Waves.
4. When asked at the dentist's office "what channel can I put this on for you?" I replied with "the Disney Channel". She handed me the remote, with a funny look, and I felt pressured to put it on HGTV.
3. Unless it is reported on the Disney Channel, which it isn't, I do not know what is going on in our world.
2. I cannot understand conversations with other ladies about HGTV or the Food Network, and I don't understand how they have time to watch those networks because the Disney Channel never ends.
And my Number One reason that I know I watch way too much Disney Channel:
I think the Jonas Brothers are HOT!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Oh, do we relate. It has toned down a bit since school has started, but in August, it seemed like it was 24-7 of Disney Channel which suited me just fine. The place we stayed at in Tahoe did not have Disney Channel and it was such a bummer, because you know you can always (or almost always) trust it to have something on that wouldnt be offensive for the kids and would entertain. Instead, they offered the CARTOON NETWORK, which I am NOT a fan of.....

    Fun list Hollie!

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    I am not a fan of the Cartoon Network either.
    But do you think the Jonas Brothers are HOT too, Steph? haha

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    They are pretty cool, Zac Effrons eyes are what Im impressed with...... I think its cool that Miley Cyrus is dating one of them and is wearing a purity ring - fight the good fight, there, Miley!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    ooooo I did not know that little tidbit about Miley. I guess I need to subscribe to Disney People...haha!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger AMY said…

    Way too funny! Em is a Jonas Bros. fan. I do have to say that I enjoy High School Musical 2 alot, alot, alot.

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger AMY said…

    Helloooo? How are you? How is the start of school? How is cyber scrapbooking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home