Stuff I Love

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

American Idol

I am soooo excited that Bon Jovi is on American Idol. I love Bon Jovi. Now I wish I had tried out for American Idol. And made it to Hollywood. And made the top 12. Then not get kicked off until after tonight. I'd sing Never Say Goodbye. Well, a girl can dream......

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm a big fan too...I got Slippery When Wet for Christmas when I was in third grade (not sure who gives that gift to a nine year old) and the rest was history.

    When I got older and learned that rock music was from the Devil I tried to convince myself that "Livin' on a Prayer" was a Christian song.

    And here we are 20 years later and he's still making albums I like. However, if I were performing American Idol I think I would opt for I'll Be There For You...

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Seriously? I am there. Love Bon Jovi enough to sit through the dramatics that is AI.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I'd have voted for you, Hollie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home