Is it really over????
The OC had its series finale tonight. I haven't watched it at all this season because Greys Anatomy won out my 9:00pm tv viewing spot before I realized that Greys was on Friday nights and by then I felt like I had missed too much, and besides I was tired of Kaitlyn and wondered how they were going to pull off Summer and Seth being across country and how many times could we go through another depression with Ryan. Well, after seeing tonight's final episode I realized I missed soooo much! An OC earthquake. Ryan and Taylor falling in love. Julie Cooper and Mr. Roberts breaking up and she met another man or two. Kaitlyn turning into a fairly decent human being. Kirsten getting pregnant. Well, anyways, I guess if I feel sad that I missed a whole season of OC I really do watch too much TV, but I will be searching out this season...is it 4 or 5 or am I way off?


2 Comments:
At 10:25 AM,
LiteraryGirl said…
It was season 4. I thought last night was really choppy (I have not missed an episode, so I can fill you in if you want.) but I still liked how it all came together in the end. I like that Julie decided to just be on her own, and Kaitlyn stopped being so nasty and bonded with her mom. I will miss it, too.
At 8:59 AM,
Unknown said…
So this has nothing to do with the OC but you will have to check out my new blog sometime. That way I won't feel like such a peeping-Tom when I check yours out.
Post a Comment
<< Home