Stuff I Love

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh What Children Say!

Warning: it would be in your best interest to not picture this

Molly is learning about mail in preschool, so she sent me a letter, which she dictated to her teacher and her teacher wrote it down. It read something like this, "I love you Mommy. I will clean my bedroom for you. I like your hair and I think you are funny when you make breakfast"

I saw Molly's teacher last night and she was laughing so hard. So she gave me an unedited version, "I love you Mommy. I will clean my bedroom for you. I like your hair and I think you are funny when you make breakfast naked"

And she spoke the truth.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Oh, that is HILLARIOUS Hollie - I can just imagine - no, wait, I can't and don't want to..... but so funny!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    So my question is, did you let on to the teacher that Molly's compliment was accurate, or did you "Ha, ha, she said what? Kids are so funny!"?

     
  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    I was cracking up. I serioulsy thought that you were kidding! Than Krista informed me that, no, she wasn't kidding! Baa Haaaa Haaaaaa.

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    Michelle, I said "haha yeah, that's true!" I'd rather have her thinking I make breakfast naked than to think my daughter is a liar.....;)
    Oh and I don't do it all the time, just when all my clothes are still way downstairs in the laundry room....Emma rolls her eyes; I can tell she is going to keep me in line cuz I get that reaction from her alot with my goofy antics. Not disrespectful just "you gotta be kidding me"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home