Stuff I Love

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

my birthdate

Your Birthdate: April 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

5 Comments:

  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Your Birthdate: November 2

    You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
    You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
    Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
    Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

    Your strength: Your universal compassion

    Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings

    Your power color: Mauve

    Your power symbol: Butterfly

    Your power month: February


    Hmmmmm .. interesting. Krista, I have told you that I have a sixth sense. And look, I have a seventh AND an eighth!!! I do have unpredictable mood swings .. sorry about that! My power symbol is the butterfly? Come on! That sounds a little weak. And Feb is my power month? I am usually hating Maine winter by than, swearing at the snow and trying desperately to get my cheap husband to take us somewhere warm. Thats cool, Hollie..somewhat true for me.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger AMY said…

    Your Birthdate: January 23
    You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
    You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
    Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
    You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

    Your strength: Your likeability

    Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

    Your power color: Bright yellow

    Your power symbol: Asterisk

    Your power month: May

    Hmm... My power symbol is an Asterisk? Whaaa?

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    ***Your Birthdate: July 22***


    You tend to be understated and under appreciated.
    You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.
    People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.
    Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.

    Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true

    Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid

    Your power color: Silver

    Your power symbol: Square

    Your power month: April

    ......People see me as strange and shy? Hmmmm. I think Square is a fitting symbol, that could work given I was a bit of one in High School - Power Month - month I got married and had Brayden, I suppose that works. A little wild, dude!

    Yours seems to fit you, Hollie!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said…

    Yes, you impress me with your deep insight all thetime! :)

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said…

    ***Your Boobies' Names Are...***


    Siegfried and Roy


    Boobie Name Generator
    http://www.blo
    gthings.com/boobienamegenerator/
    Ok, so I seriously recommend this one! What the crap?! Yes, I guess my boobs are somewhat magicians? They disapear all the time?! BUt why are they gay men? This leaves me troubled.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home