Thankfulness
In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, Thanksgiving, I am going to spend each day thinking about being thankful and share my thoughts with you. There may be one thought, there may be more. There may be none! haha Just kidding; I am really going to make an honest effort. Oh and just assume that I am always thankful for my family, for God, for my home etc.
So today:
I am thankful for the time after preschool that Esp goes to bed and M and I hang one the couch reading or watching tv, basically just cuddling.
I am thankful for my little town and the sense of community that I feel each time I step out my door.
I am thankful for Zack and Cody and that my whole family loves sitting and watching it on Friday nights.
So today:
I am thankful for the time after preschool that Esp goes to bed and M and I hang one the couch reading or watching tv, basically just cuddling.
I am thankful for my little town and the sense of community that I feel each time I step out my door.
I am thankful for Zack and Cody and that my whole family loves sitting and watching it on Friday nights.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home