Stuff I Love

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dr. Phil

So the Women of Faith ladies were on Dr. Phil today. Marilyn Mosberg is a germ-a-phobe. Interesting, considering many people probably want to shake her hand and/or kiss and hug her. Have fun, you gals, who are going to Women of Faith in a couple of weeks!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    This has nothing to do w/ Dr Phil, but I can't email this to you because it would mean I'd have to walk downstairs and get your email address and that would be work...found an article that essentially says you guys are so cool everyone is copying you.

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    oops It is Marilyn Meberg....

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger AMY said…

    I knew who you were talking about. This is the first women of faith that I'll miss in about 5 years. It will be good to take a break. I heard that Beth Moore is going to be in Seattle in February. That sounds interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home