Another Thankful Day
Not to sound like anything but sincere:
I am thankful for the Country Club that we belong to. They are so friendly down there and take good care of us. They put together a fun, fun Halloween party for the kids this week, and last night a friend and I were able to sit in the bar and chat for over two hours over a complimentary pot of coffee without feeling like we were intruding.
I am thankful for the Country Club that we belong to. They are so friendly down there and take good care of us. They put together a fun, fun Halloween party for the kids this week, and last night a friend and I were able to sit in the bar and chat for over two hours over a complimentary pot of coffee without feeling like we were intruding.


1 Comments:
At 4:06 AM,
Liz said…
What a great thing! Ken and I (mostly Ken) had belonged to the one here in town and it is nothing like that. They really don't even like the "wives" to show up. They are stuck in the early 19th century when the club was exclusively men. And my husband only stayed there because it was one of the better courses to play in the state. This year we opted out of spending the money and honestly did not miss it! Funny though - how many people stopped talking to us because we weren't "members". Your club sounds like a dream come true! Something to definately be thankful for!
Post a Comment
<< Home