Stuff I Love

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random thoughts and a little Thankfulness

1. As I said in another blog regarding this OJ controversy "can't blame a guy for trying, but shame on America if we take part in it." And I just learned today (thank-you, Krista, for keeping me abreast) that he was found guilty in a Wrongful Death Civil Case? What??? Welcome to America's judiciary system.
2. The View cracks me up. I love their controversy. I love their candor. I love that Rosie changed her hair and actually said that is was "one of her 30 big mistakes in the last 30 years". I love Elizabeth because I agree so many times with her, plus, she is so damn cute. I love Joy and how obnoxious she is. Barbara, well, I am glad she had a vision of bringing these women together to Enjoy The View.
3. I love controversy as long as I am not in the midst of it. It allows me to see two sides and think about it unbiasedly ( a word?)

#4 on the list but #1 in my heart. Happy Birthday (yesterday) Master E! I don't know where this year has gone, but it has undoubtedly been the best one of my life. Because of my little but growing family.
5. I want to go back to school but have no idea where to begin.
6. I want to learn belly dancing and strip tease dancing as exercise not a job change.
7. I want to shop at H&M
8. I love brown leather
9. I can't wait to taste the turkey that we ordered from Harry and David
10. Rob Lowe is hot

I am thankful for the paint that I want to dip my finger into and lick it, but then I remember it is paint and not a melted Hershey bar

I am thankful that my kids are so easy going and adaptable to any situation; this works very well for our family since we can be rather unstructured

I am thankful that it gets dark early because then Pete has to stop playing golf before dinner

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Brown eyed girl said…

    ohhh YOU always crack me up, haven't been on the computer much later, so glad to catch up! Ok, soo want to paint chocolate brown in my house too, how does it look? AND zach bought me a belly dancing DVD and I look SOOOOOO stupid trying it, you watch these HOT girls, then you catch a glimpse of yourself in a reflection and snort a little laughing, because you look soo ridiculous! I thought I had rythym too, and all my thoughts of piercing my navel went out the window!! ( Do wanna get one of those poles for the bedroom tho,!!!)

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    I Love the chocolate brown that I got. It looks just like a candy bar, Hershey's to be exact. It is Chocolate Sparkle from Behr.
    What Belly dancing dvd do you have? I'll make sure to not have mirrors around.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home