Stuff I Love

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Did I mention that I am thankful for Dr. McDreamy?

I also am thankful for the girls' dance lessons because they will surely not learn rhythm from their parents!
I am thankful that I can look ahead to Em's teachers for the next 5 years (this one included) and know that she will have caring Christian ones; it helps alleviate my anxiety of sending her to school.
I am thankful for spontaneous hugs and kisses from my children and when they blurt out for no reason at all "I love you"

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    How awesome that you can look forward to such great teachers. It's really neat to see the Lord honor both you and Michele with great schools loaded with Christian integrity. It's not necessarily that way at Brayden's school, but so far so good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home