I didn't forget to be thankful yesterday
I just couldn't log on.
1. Thankful that my husband spent time with my oldest, the scientist of the week, the night before teaching her about magnetism. Then he went to school to watch her present it to the class.
2. Thankful that we went to a dive of a bar/restaurant last night. Had the town's best bitesize steak. Seriously, the place is scary looking from the outside, even on the inside, and some of the people well, I may not have ever gone there by myself, but they were all soooo nice! Where is this "thankful"? It taught me to not judge a book by its cover.
3. Thankful for Dr. Dreamy. He is just so fine to look at! Hey, Liz, he is from your hometown; did you ever know him?
1. Thankful that my husband spent time with my oldest, the scientist of the week, the night before teaching her about magnetism. Then he went to school to watch her present it to the class.
2. Thankful that we went to a dive of a bar/restaurant last night. Had the town's best bitesize steak. Seriously, the place is scary looking from the outside, even on the inside, and some of the people well, I may not have ever gone there by myself, but they were all soooo nice! Where is this "thankful"? It taught me to not judge a book by its cover.
3. Thankful for Dr. Dreamy. He is just so fine to look at! Hey, Liz, he is from your hometown; did you ever know him?


1 Comments:
At 9:43 AM,
Liz said…
I know he is!!! How cool is that? I know people that know him...does that count? I used to work with a girl that was good friends with him as children and went to visit him a few times in California. I would say that counts! Puts ol' Lewi-town on the map though. hee heeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment
<< Home