Webkinz
I just learned of these little furry friends last week. I think they are completely ingenious. Or should I say: whoever thought up their existence is completely ingenious. Pay $10-12 for a little furry stuffed animal (I do have to say, though, that they are pretty cute), but the stuffy is about $2 of that price because the "secret code" inside is what you are paying for! It enables the owner of, in our case a golden retriever, to go online and take care of their new friend. And to top it off the subscription to webkinz.com is free for just one year, then one must pay after that. Ingenious! Completely ingenious. Plus, at $10-12 it won't break the bank and makes a pretty good gift for birthdays, easter baskets, reading goals.
Anyways, we are off to find a pink poodle.
Anyways, we are off to find a pink poodle.


2 Comments:
At 1:35 PM,
Liz said…
Ahhh, yes we have the pink poodle! Santa put one in my daughters' stockings. My youngest is too little, but my older daughter is really getting into it. They can send cards and presents to their friends that are also on the website. And design the different rooms. It really allows the kids to use imagination. VERY FUN! I must admit I get into designing the rooms.
At 9:01 AM,
AMY said…
Emma has the little monkey that she named Lulu Cheeky Monkey. She got it for her birthday.
Post a Comment
<< Home