Stuff I Love

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I have never watched The State of the Union Address before

well, except when my parents had it on, and I'd come and go from the living room wondering when the five hour speech would be over. That is how long it seemed to be in my young mind. But since my parents were there last night, I tuned in trying to see them. It was actually quite entertaining. Some parts that interested me:
--- Did Hilary have a cupful of lemons that she was sucking on throughout the speech?!
--- Who is the very hot man in the blue shirt, blue suit and red tie, dark hair and eyes? He has my vote no matter what party he is in.
--- Bipartisan(ism) I had faith in it when Kerry and Lieberman gave many applause and stood up for the President.
--- I loved, loved, loved seeing Wesley Autry give thumbs up and a gracious "you are the man" to President Bush.
--- And the way the speech ended by giving the glory to others who are a great example of what America is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home