Stuff I Love

Sunday, February 18, 2007

So you think you can dance

Pete and I won a dance contest last night. No, not because he was dancing like Justin Timberlake. No, not because I all of the sudden choreographed a Janet Jackson number. It's because we "shaked our booty" on the big screen at the hockey game. Yes, in front of 3,000 people we went "to the left, to the left. to the right, to the right......now let me see your tootsie roll."
At one point the announcer said while we were on the screen, "I don't know what you are doing sir, but God bless you!" Then the cameras went to other "contestants" in the crowd, so Pete and I were going to sit down (and ask for oxygen) and the camera came back to us, so everyone around us kept cheering us on, and you know that is all it takes for these extroverts. So we danced, and we danced-like Kramer and Elaine; the five minutes seemed to go on forever! But we won! $35 to Red Robin. I guess that was worth our pride.......

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    That is SO COOL! I wish somehow somebody caught it and we could tune in and watch it on Youtube..... Good for you, and enjoy Red Robin!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger AMY said…

    So worth the "tootsie roll." Yea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home