About Me

- Name: HollieHobbie
- Location: washington state
I went to Bob Jones University for cosmetology, then went 180 degrees from any bojo I met. I worked in the industry for nine years, then met my husband online, was ready for a change, so we got married, and I moved to the Pacific NW. Ten years later I am still at home raising children and trying to figure out the fastest and easiest way to keep floors clean.


5 Comments:
At 6:22 AM,
HollieHobbie said…
Happy April Fools!!!!!
You'd think it was Christmas around here with how excited the girls are to get up and paint Pete's nails, put shaving cream in his hand, then tickle his nose. Last night Emma put orange hairspray in his shampoo; I don't know if that will work or not, but they sure do make their momma proud with their love of practical jokes.
At 8:43 AM,
LiteraryGirl said…
I laid in bed last night thinking of a way to get Aaron, I'll let you know if it works.
At 2:37 PM,
Unknown said…
ooohhh...nice one!
At 4:37 PM,
StephieAnne said…
It sounds like you guys have way TOO much fun on this holiday - good for you - hope it's a blast!
At 1:54 PM,
AMY said…
I almost did that to my mother-in-law yesterday at church but then decided not to.
Post a Comment
<< Home