About Me

- Name: HollieHobbie
- Location: washington state
I went to Bob Jones University for cosmetology, then went 180 degrees from any bojo I met. I worked in the industry for nine years, then met my husband online, was ready for a change, so we got married, and I moved to the Pacific NW. Ten years later I am still at home raising children and trying to figure out the fastest and easiest way to keep floors clean.


5 Comments:
At 3:29 PM,
LiteraryGirl said…
Sooo great. I love the Madonna pic. That must have taken some time! To get it to stand up that much...wow.
At 5:53 PM,
StephieAnne said…
You are one hot mama, Hollie!
At 7:16 AM,
Unknown said…
That is some tall hair! Do you want to borrow Jeff's over-the-ear-mic sometime and shoot a music video?
At 9:31 PM,
AMY said…
You are so HOT! Thanks for posting that, and great job figuring out the pic thing. I truly don't thing you every fully left the Madonna phase.
At 9:15 PM,
kristacomis said…
wow--I'll take 2
Post a Comment
<< Home