Stuff I Love

Thursday, July 19, 2007

These are fun! Thanks, Amy!

You Have Good Manners 74% of the Time

Your manners are quite excellent. You are well versed in etiquette.
Of course you have the occasional slip up, but you even apologize with grace.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    I did this, but I have a question. Is is bad etiquette to pass on a forward you like? I rarely do, but on occasion if one is super funny or interesting I will send it to a few people. And, is it bad etiquette to ask to borrow something from someone? Since when? I completely disagree with that. A big part of volunatry simplicity is borrowing and sharing items instead of consumption and constant purchasing. I share kitchen stuff, clothing, even food with friends. I don't get that one at all.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Oh, I got 78% which also seemed a tad odd when I answered often to most questions.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    again just trying to sign in....not taking time to figure out this glitch is another reason that I have not blogged lately.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger 1568kathy said…

    Oh my gosh! I thought I was the most mannerly and would kick you and Jodi's butts! But... guess I'm not so nice with a 66%. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home