Just in case you didn't get to know me well enough the first time around
1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30am, damn insomnia!
2. Favorite stone, type of jewelry? I am liking the new handmade beaded stuff
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Herbie
4. What are your favorite TV shows? OC, Desperate Housewives, Lost; I want to check out Invasion and Surface......and I wonder why I hate staying alone!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee in an I.V.
6. What is your middle name? Jane
7. Favorite cuisine? mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? hmmmm sometimes it just depends on my mood, but I don't like anything with a hair in it!
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Toddler Tunes and Bon Jovi
11. What kind of car do you drive? a wagon
12. Favorite sandwich? french dip since having it at Michelles!
13. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance, materialism
14. Favorite item of clothing? I'd rather be naked!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii, Cayman Islands or Europe, an across country trip
16. What color is your bathroom? beige
17. Favorite brand(s) of clothing? I go back to the whole naked thing
18. Where would you retire to? on a golf course anywhere warm
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 30, I hated it!
20. Favorite sport to watch? I hate it when the Olympics come on because they take over the TV!
21. Goal you have for yourself? lose weight! maybe......
22. When is your birthday? April 7
23. When is your Anniversary? Sometime in February 1998
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning/night whenever the good TV is on. When am I most ambitious? never!
25. What is your shoe size? 9.5
26. Pets: we inherited a stupid cat with the house, but he keeps the mice away
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I am actually organized this year to homeschool
28. Favorite flower? Lillies
29. Mountain Cabin or Beach House? Beach House, hands down!
30. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 21....
2. Favorite stone, type of jewelry? I am liking the new handmade beaded stuff
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Herbie
4. What are your favorite TV shows? OC, Desperate Housewives, Lost; I want to check out Invasion and Surface......and I wonder why I hate staying alone!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee in an I.V.
6. What is your middle name? Jane
7. Favorite cuisine? mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? hmmmm sometimes it just depends on my mood, but I don't like anything with a hair in it!
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Salt and vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Toddler Tunes and Bon Jovi
11. What kind of car do you drive? a wagon
12. Favorite sandwich? french dip since having it at Michelles!
13. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance, materialism
14. Favorite item of clothing? I'd rather be naked!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii, Cayman Islands or Europe, an across country trip
16. What color is your bathroom? beige
17. Favorite brand(s) of clothing? I go back to the whole naked thing
18. Where would you retire to? on a golf course anywhere warm
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 30, I hated it!
20. Favorite sport to watch? I hate it when the Olympics come on because they take over the TV!
21. Goal you have for yourself? lose weight! maybe......
22. When is your birthday? April 7
23. When is your Anniversary? Sometime in February 1998
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning/night whenever the good TV is on. When am I most ambitious? never!
25. What is your shoe size? 9.5
26. Pets: we inherited a stupid cat with the house, but he keeps the mice away
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I am actually organized this year to homeschool
28. Favorite flower? Lillies
29. Mountain Cabin or Beach House? Beach House, hands down!
30. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 21....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home