I just saw WALK The LINE
......and I loved it! I never knew that I would think Johnny Cash is hot until he was played by Joaquin Phoenix, who I also never thought was hot after watching Vince Vaughn watch him die in Return To Paradise or seeing him in a movie like 8mm or watching him, the rookie firefighter, die in Ladder 49. But, man, after seeing him sing, do drugs, drink way too much, and cheat on his wife, I just put him in my top 10 hottest celebrities. Also, in Top 10 is Reese Witherspoon. She is such a gem of a female actress, anyways, but she really did a great job in Walk the Line. I could've seen the movie again, right afterwards. Asking for it, the soundtrack and maybe even a Johnny Cash CD for my birthday.


2 Comments:
At 10:03 AM,
LiteraryGirl said…
I, too, loved this movie. I have to say, though, that Aaron and I have been big Joaquin Phoenix fans for a while. Loved him in Signs and The Village...and lets not forget Parenthood.
I'm rooting for him to win the Globe tonight.
At 3:30 AM,
HollieHobbie said…
Haven't dared to see Signs. The Village? Haven't seen Parenthood. Maybe those movies would've changed my view of his, what I thought, wimpy character acting. I will check 'em out sometime.
Also, did you ever see Reese Witherspoon in Freeway? If you haven't, Don't! Although, I used to love the movie, along with Pulp Fiction.
Post a Comment
<< Home