Stuff I Love

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Saturday, December 24th

Christmas 2005. It is so hard to believe yet another year has gone by. Then again I guess quite a bit has been going on in our lives to make it pass this quickly. Last year at this time we were anticipating our new home in a new town, and here we are! I am still not as organized as I had hoped, but Steph's planner sure has helped. I think I need a Stephanie round table to figure out her organizational techniques and how to use them in my life especially at Christmastime. Granted I do have an excuse since we had quite the bundle of joy delivered to us a month ago, but I thought with my August beginning of the Christmas Season that I was ahead of the game. We have carried on a few traditions and will be adding one more next year. This is crazy, guys, but I had never heard of the Advent Wreath thing. I have loved reading about Jodi's, Steph's and Amy's. I'll be bookmarking and copying you all next year. What a great thing to do for your family and for remembering what the Season is all about. So simple, yet so meaningful.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger teedub said…

    Hollie,

    I totally agree with you!~ I don't know where I would be without Stephanie and her planning. So many things in Travis and my life are so much easier and go a lot smoother with Stephanie's planning ideas. I can't believe I found my christmas stuff so easy this year after moving and storing them in our attic, but after taking an idea from Stephanie and using bins and labling them, I found them in no time! I don't even know what we would do in Sunriver without her amazing planning of the meals, dates, etc. Not to mention our honeymoon, I don't know what we would have done without her amazing planning of activities. (Ok, so I do know what Travis and I would have done, been holed up in our hotel room and not been able to enjpy the jeep tours and the horseback riding in Aruba.) (Aruba is another story all together, and if you don't know either Stephanie and her husband and Travis and I, that last sentence may sound a little strange to you.) Anyway, Hollie, I wish I could have seen you when you were here. (I was going to go to the Rainbow Room, but didn't get into the shower early enough. I really want to see your little bundle of joy. Next time you are down, let us know. You can meet Travis and my new baby boy. He is a beagle (3 months old) and his name is Bogart (Bogey for short) Tubbers White. (The middle name is because my counsins called him tubbers when he was still with the litter because he was the largest puppy.) Anyway, happy new year; I miss you guys so much, and I can't wait to see you next time you are down. Love you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home