Stuff I Love

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Answers To Jodi's Blog From Over A Week Ago

I have been pondering these questions for over a week:
1. What do I not like?
Shrugs; what is the point of those eensy weensy teensy "sweaters"?
Table Runners
Un-Fresh or Microwaved Coffee
Also, people who think money makes them better.
people who judge others, not on matters that they are called to by God, but because they want to feel better about themselves.
those who do unto others but do not necessarily accept the same behavior to be done to them.
those who do not follow through and people may be counting on them.

2. Can Men and Women be just friends?
This will contradict itself: I have been thinking about this but have a gut instinct of "No"

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    I like you answers...and that you FINALLY BLOGGED.
    I agree with #2. My gut and history say "no!"

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Great to have you back! I like your lists of "don't likes" and have definitely been there with the pre-mature discovery of surprise gifts. "Uh, yeah, that Star Wars Lego Set is for mommy, Brayden -- just ignore it..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home