Stuff I Love

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I know, I know, I know........

I haven't blogged in awhile, maybe a week, but I have had so much on my mind. Not like freaking out, just enough to make lists for my lists. Like a menu for my upcoming guests.....I now have a reputation of "Pete and Hollie's Bed and Breakfast" (again my dream)
Like getting all of my Christmas gifts ordered today because I don't want to deal with much of that come one week from today!
Like making sure Em's homeschooling is up to date to where I had planned before the big ESPN day.
Oh and my Mom said yesterday "do you have your bag packed?" oops, nope; I forgot about that little detail.
And a carseat...well, my attitude is, someone will get one while we are recuperating in the hospital.
So how do I handle all of this? I sit in front of the TV, PC, or get on the phone and veg out, completely not worrying about it.
Oh and I have had other stuff on my mind like judgment: God's judgment on us and our judgment on others. I haven't quite gotten my thoughts together on this one, but I have been thinking about it alot. So in a later post......
I wonder if hospitals have wireless connections.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I'm wondering if you are waiting for someone to comment before you begin blogging again, because surely disrupting your life with a brand new baby is not enough of an excuse to continue posting new blogs!!! I miss you - and dreamt that Lisa told me you were coming to town next week because you were bored. I was really excited. Take care Hollie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home