Is This A Problem?
Yesterday I went to DMV to finally get my license changed. I filled out the paperwork, excited that I didn't need to take any sort of written test. Well, I did need to take an eye test. I forgot my glasses at home as I am not use to wearing them around the clock. So she said "okay lok at these 3 blocks and read the letters in each of them" I said "blah blah blah (whatever they were)" and she said "okay, block 3" I said " there aren't any letters in block 3" She said "Yes there are" I said "no there aren't"
She had Pete look. He read 3 blocks full of letters.
She said to me "you have no sight in your right eye"
Alrighty then........
So after determining that I can see periferal (how the heck do you spell that?)
I got my license....hmmm is this a problem?
And for everyone's sake I have started wearing my glasses.
She had Pete look. He read 3 blocks full of letters.
She said to me "you have no sight in your right eye"
Alrighty then........
So after determining that I can see periferal (how the heck do you spell that?)
I got my license....hmmm is this a problem?
And for everyone's sake I have started wearing my glasses.


1 Comments:
At 12:23 PM,
StephieAnne said…
Could you please stay clear of the Gilham area - or better yet, just let Pete drive while you are in Eugene!
Post a Comment
<< Home