Stuff I Love

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Feel Sick.....

So the Jodster turned me onto Super Size. I watched it. I found out when it was on again. I taped it. It affected me. I don't even like the looks of the golden arches anymore. But today I took the girls for a quick lunch at another fast food restaurant. I ordered a cheeseburger. And I couldn't get out of my mind the thought of the guy puking up a supersized big mac meal out his car door. Then I thought about the hair he found in the fruit/yogurt parfait. Seriously the only thing that I could digest was the rootbeer float: pretty safe, but then again I thought the parfaits were safe too, high fat, but safe.
So if you want to get on the bandwagon of no fast food watch Super size me, it'll do the trick.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    You know I'm with ya Sister. Although even before Super Size Me I thought the Double Arches were questionable, the movie just confirmed all of my suspicions...(Well, and the Big D I had for days after I ate there last 4 years ago...that kinda did the trick, too.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home