Stuff I Love

Thursday, December 01, 2005

So all that Emma has asked for is a Magic Glow Doodle Bear and Molly has asked for only a "Baby Doctor" for Christmas. These were going to be wrapped from Mommy and Daddy, so that we could be the heroes. But....last week they sat on Santa's lap and he reassured them that there are Doodle Bears and Baby Doctors at the North Pole, sooo that night we decided they would be from Santa.
Anyways, last night my Dad brought in some totes and boxes from the garage, and one box contained the Bear and Doll. Molly looked in the box. And she got very excited "Baby Doctor!" "I am getting the Baby Doctor!"
I said "What?" I put the box away and said "If you saw a Baby Doctor in that box, I will have to return it"
"Did you see a Baby Doctor in that box?" Interrogating her like I have learned on Law and Order.
"Ummmm" pondering her answer, "Ummmm, No"

Then today I was looking at the Shopko ad and pictured was a Dora fleece throw that Pete had picked up for Molly last week. I haven't even seen the throw yet but after last night's episode I should've known that he hid it as well as he hid the toys. So here was Molly's reaction to seeing the picture of the throw, "I am getting that" I said "what? I don't think so. I haven't seen it." She said "yes, it is out in the garage." She was very matter of fact about it then went back to playing.

So hopefully she will forget about these gifts or she'll be stopping her Belief in Santa at a very young age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home