I Am SO Proud of Her
Emma that is. A few weeks ago Awana had a contest and whoever brought a friend got a prize. Emma invited her whole dance class, 12 of them. Noone showed up, so she didn't get a prize, but 2 little girls said they'd be there the next week. I explained to Emma that that was what mattered. Sure enough they showed up, and showed up again. And on Sunday I saw one of the little girls in Sunday School with Emma and her Dad had been in church. I explained to Emma how exciting this was that her friends were in Sunday School because she invited them to Awana. I guess I love the innocence of a child and that she could invite anyone and everyone not caring if they are offended because of being a different religion or no religion at all. Church is a part of her life and she just wanted to share it with her friends. Oh and she wanted a prize, but whatever motivates.....


1 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
StephieAnne said…
That is inspiring. I would be incredibly proud too, Hollie!
Post a Comment
<< Home