What Kind of Jeans is Everyone Wearing?
1. Paris Hilton: Antik Denim: whipstitch embroidered jeans $288
2. Jessica Simpson: Paper Denim & Cloth: The 1-year jeans $176
3. Courtney Cox: James Cured by Seun: James Crane Distressed Jeans $147
4. Gwen Stefani: Reo Star: The Jimmy Jeans $172
5. Jennifer Aniston: Paige Premium Denim: Laurel Canyon Jeans $169
6. Cameron Diaz: Citizens of Humanity: H line pants $179
7. Beyonce: Earnest Sewn: Hefner 05 $190
8. Lindsey Lohan: Socialite Jeans by Joe's Jeans $158
9. JLo: 575 Denim by The Planter Jeans $198
10. Eva Longoria: Levi's Premium: Ultimate Boot Cut Jeans $150
11. Angelina Jolie: The Splatter Jeans by Grass $160
Anyone getting any of these for Christmas? I may be green with envy if I see them on your cute little butts!
2. Jessica Simpson: Paper Denim & Cloth: The 1-year jeans $176
3. Courtney Cox: James Cured by Seun: James Crane Distressed Jeans $147
4. Gwen Stefani: Reo Star: The Jimmy Jeans $172
5. Jennifer Aniston: Paige Premium Denim: Laurel Canyon Jeans $169
6. Cameron Diaz: Citizens of Humanity: H line pants $179
7. Beyonce: Earnest Sewn: Hefner 05 $190
8. Lindsey Lohan: Socialite Jeans by Joe's Jeans $158
9. JLo: 575 Denim by The Planter Jeans $198
10. Eva Longoria: Levi's Premium: Ultimate Boot Cut Jeans $150
11. Angelina Jolie: The Splatter Jeans by Grass $160
Anyone getting any of these for Christmas? I may be green with envy if I see them on your cute little butts!


1 Comments:
At 7:46 AM,
StephieAnne said…
All I know is they'll be a size bigger unless I stop eating like I am while in Sunriver!
Post a Comment
<< Home