Stuff I Love

Sunday, January 08, 2006

If I had been at Dinner Club my 2 cents worth to the conversations would've been like this:

Childbirth: Ouch but soooo worth it
Boobs: I got more than I want right now
Underwear: Used to love Victoria's Secret, but I am wanting to branch out to a different, hopefully better brand
Sex: Used to love it, but again I am wanting to branch out to a different, probably better brand
Plastic Surgery: So for it, but only if it is used for the right reasons like for a medical need and not a confidence booster
Brad Pitt: Hot but Boring
Vaccuum Cleaners: I like mine, but I wish there was one that practically sucks up the carpet.
High speed modems vs Dial-up: There is no comparison
Gay Cowboys: I wonder what John Wayne thinks of the new movie

4 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I can almost guarantee that the vacuum cleaner conversation was initiated by Lisa or Susan - those 2 and their Dysons.......

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    As long as you don't buy Hanes Her Way, you are safe. Mention that you own a pair of those and it's all over...

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    haha! Is it because they give to the Republican Party? ;)

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    Now I understand the Hanes Her Way comment, Jodi. I thought you meant it was all over between you and me. Lisa filled me in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home