Stuff I Love

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Can you get on this link, see that I came out as Bree, and then (if you want) take the Desperate Housewife quiz yourself?
It is funny because answering questions as myself today I came out as Bree. Answering from 10 years ago I was Edie. And then the questions vary so once I came out Susan, once Lynnette, and once Gabrielle. So I guess I have a Desperate Housewife Multiple Personality Disorder. I just don't know which t-shirt to buy!
Hope this works. It is kinda fun. That is coming from an online quiz fanatic.



http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/invite.html?g=f&match=Bree

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger 1568kathy said…

    Hi Hollie. Hey, you should check out: www.tickle.com too! It has lots of fun ones and some more serious ones too. I'm a Bree.

    Did you hear I'm moving to Portland, Maine? Do you ever visit there? Maybe we could meet up sometime.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger AMY said…

    Okay, so I'm a Lynette? I took the test twice and ended up with her both times. I don't watch the show, but I thought she was a stress freak. Yikes, hope I'm not that way.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    Paige, Paige, Paige!!!! I am sooooo jealous! You will love Portland! What is going on there for you to move? I'll try to find your email on Jodi's blog and email you.
    You are moving to Maine at such a great time. The winter's can be a bit harsh but you'll get used to it. Oh your sister has probably filled you in on all of that though!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    I like Lynette. My friend, Jaimie, came up Lynette and as I think of the both of you being her, I think "committed to her family, hard worker and a good all around person". I do not think stressed because she seems to have that under control since she seems to have figured herself out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home