If I Could Make It There; I'd Make It Anywhere....
You Are New York
Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.
Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen
This quiz is on Amy's Blog. I can't seem to get it to mine. hmmmm
But I am "New York, New York, New York"
I did it twice. First time answered honestly, although a couple questions could have a couple different answers. So I answered differently the next time thinking it may take me to Boston. Nope: Good Ol' NY.
I like these quizzes.
Can someone tell me how to get it from Amy's blog to mine, please?
Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.
Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen
This quiz is on Amy's Blog. I can't seem to get it to mine. hmmmm
But I am "New York, New York, New York"
I did it twice. First time answered honestly, although a couple questions could have a couple different answers. So I answered differently the next time thinking it may take me to Boston. Nope: Good Ol' NY.
I like these quizzes.
Can someone tell me how to get it from Amy's blog to mine, please?


2 Comments:
At 9:33 PM,
AMY said…
Hollie- Okay, you click on the link that says "What city are you?" It takes you to the website for the quiz. The last question asks you to click on a site. You need to click the first one its for blogspot. It then switches you to your answer. Below that it says to select and copy for your blog. Copy it, and then paste it into your blog entry. Does that help? I hope it makes sense.
At 9:12 AM,
1568kathy said…
I'm good ol' Austin, Texas. Weird that I lived there and welcome the mountains now....
Post a Comment
<< Home