Stuff I Love

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dream Days

So yesterday a friend asked "Hollie, what do you really like to do: scrapbook, go to movies, what?"
My reply: "all of the above" Because, really, I like it all, but it got me thinking of my Dreams Day, which turned into Dream Days....
1. A really yummy breakfast at a small restaurant like the one Jodi has taken me to (what is it called, Jodi?)
Followed by Three hours of therapy, complete with a latte every hour
Then a lunch at a yummy cafe
And ending with closing down Borders on the chair between the magazines and the children's section, which NOONE will take when I get up to get another book.

2. A weekend like what Nancy experienced for her birthday with her Mom and Sisters: shopping, out to eat, tea, etc. (What other details were there, Steph?)

3. A weekend by myself, totally reflecting at a place like how I picture Sylvia Beach Hotel. Reading my Bible, reading a book (self help, of course), writing in a pretty cool journal called "The Story of a Lifetime", and listening to music, maybe Nicole Nordmann, maybe Melissa Etheridge, whatever I feel like at the time.

4. Another weekend: with Pete shopping, coffee, a game of some sort, out to a really good dinner or two, no time restrictions and no worries: so this one will happen in 18-22 years.

5. Hanging out on a Saturday morning with my little family, making pancakes, no fighting, reading, watching cartoons, then going to the golf coarse, then picking up a picnic, going to the park, then back home for lattes and a neighborhood walk. Ending the day with dinner that they eat without complaining, and hot cocoa under the stars as we chat about the day and days to come.

So these are pretty attainable, as I re-read them. hmmmmmmmm

2 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger LiteraryGirl said…

    Studio One Cafe...and that is a great way to start ANY day.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Sounds like some pretty sweet days - great talking to you Hollie, I'll call you when we get back....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home