Stuff I Love

Saturday, November 24, 2007

This is my last post on this subject

I think. So Organization has been my word for the year, right? And even though I have never been a very organized person, ever since I took on this word for 2007, my life has gotten completely more disorganized. It has been the most bizarre thing to witness. I cannot put my finger on it as to why, I just see everytime that I turn around that nothing is organized, my thoughts aren't, my home definitely isn't, my calendar barely is. Anyways, why am I taking the time to write this? Because I made a grand statement on January 1 (or so) that by the end of the year I'd be so up on the subject of organizing that I'd be a professional organizer. Uh, I'm not.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    There's still hope before the year is out. If you sell all your kids. And throw in their stuff for free.

    But I think that's the only solution, so embrace the happy chaos, I guess. You can organize when they're in college.

    You should pick a better word for next year. Like "Florida".

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger HollieHobbie said…

    haha! So true. Good idea. Maybe if I choose something like anti-organization or procratination the opposite will happen. Or just party: I am good at keeping up on that word.
    hmmm....just embracing who I am and not who I long to be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home