Stuff I Love

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Has Anyone Seen......lately?

So does anyone watch American Idol??? haha! This has been a pretty special season for us because it is the first one that we have seen pretty much all of the shows. And we have done it together as a whole family. To the point that we have had "pick your favorite place to go out to eat" bets going on. Molly says "I don't like Paris". Emma says "I like Kelly Pickler". I say "Go Big Girls! I love Mandisa!" So who will win tonight? Emma with Taylor or Molly with Kathryn? It probably doesn't matter because they both want to go out to eat at Chuck E Cheeses.
Next, Desperate Housewives. No the children don't watch it, but we did have a couple friends over for the finale. At first I thought the season finale was pretty anti-climatic until I chatted it up with my sister and she made me realize it was all done in Desperate Housewives form. I have been waiting for a "who shot JR?" type of finale, and it just ain't happening.
The OC: Jodster, we had this conversation, but I saw the whole Marissa thing coming. I don't know if anyone else even cares about OC.
Grey's Anatomy: don't know a thing about it but I am going to watch it and get caught up this summer. I think it will replace Crossing Jordan.
Las Vegas: I still gotta watch it on DVR, but it has been a show that Pete and I enjoy watching.
House: fun twist, but again not a JR stunner.
And save the best for last: LOST. I cannot wait! I, along with so many others (Hi Lisa, Hi Steph) have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll be calling you tomorrow, Lisa.
Seeing this all written out has made me realize just how much TV I watch. Oh well, I cannot get convicted about it right now; I got too many other convictions to sort through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home