Stuff I Love

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Guess I am Into a Little Self Discovery........

......based on others' opinions.....story of my life but something I am in the midst of breaking. Tears came to my eyes yesterday when I read an email from my former pastor in Maine. Although he doesn't know this, he made me realize how caught up in rules, commercialism, materialism, etc I have been. I don't know if I have really been ME. I am on a road to self discovery that is going to take some work. And in this bit of confusion I came across this forward and thought "hmmm I wonder if they may see something I don't, or even something that I am not but have been living a lie" THERAPY, HERE I COME!
*disclaimer: I am not into myself for self reasons but actually for selfless reasons.

Your name:

Where did we meet:

Take a stab at my middle name:

Do I believe in God:

How long have you known me:

Do I smoke:

What was your first impression of me upon meeting:

Color of my eyes:

Do I have any siblings:

What's one of my favorite things to do:

Do you remember one of the first things I said to
you:

What's my favorite type of music:

What is the best feature about me:

Am I shy or outgoing:

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

What's your favorite memory of me:

Any special talents:

Would you consider me a friend:

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would
I bring?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    Your name: Hollie Williams

    Where did we meet: Couples Connection

    Take a stab at my middle name: ? Marie?

    Do I believe in God: Absolutely

    How long have you known me: 5 years

    Do I smoke: no, but you have tried cigarettes

    What was your first impression of me upon meeting: warm, inviting, laughter

    Color of my eyes: blue

    Do I have any siblings: yes

    What's one of my favorite things to do: go to Disneyworld

    Do you remember one of the first things I said to
    you: actually, no, but I know whatever it was, it made me want to spend more time with you!

    What's my favorite type of music: I think it's pretty eclectic..., but you love good worship music

    What is the best feature about me: the way you make whoever you are with feel like they are worth a million bucks

    Am I shy or outgoing: as appearances go, outgoing, but I think you actually prefer smaller gatherings and more intimate conversations

    Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: you want to know why the rules are there (and under what authority they were made) if you are going to follow them

    What's your favorite memory of me: Falling in love with camping!

    Any special talents: baking wonderful treats and being crafty


    Would you consider me a friend: absolutely

    If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: Holliehobbie

    If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would
    I bring? your family!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home