Stuff I Love

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Top 10 Signs That I Watch Entirely Too Much TV

10. I feel concerned that Bree is attracting another loser
9. I had a fleeting thought that Nicolette Sheridan would actually be spending the summer in the hospital
8. Because he is married I don't find Dr. McDreamy sooooo hot
7. I wanted to send Seth, Summer, Ryan, and Marissa graduation gifts
6. I want D'lynda and Danny to get married so I can watch the honeymoon
5. I am an expert cop, D.A., EMT, doctor, medical examiner, and I think I can sing. Be worried if I start watching The Sopranos or Kingpin!
4. I saw Lisa Tucker not only on American Idol but also on OC
3. I feel that I really missed out on some good juicy friendships last year because I didn't watch Grey's Anatomy
2. I want to vacation on the island
1. I feel like I have lost my best friend because I won't be seeing Taylor next week

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger StephieAnne said…

    I love it Hollie!

    You were a big Taylor fan too, huh? Our whole family LOVED him and the kids knew that we all got to get up and dance when he sang. I'm so glad he won....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home